Tuesday 23 November 2010

Back to the sun :)

After a great weekend spent with my brother and sister-in-law I'm back on the boat (and ready to get blogging!)

my bro getting ready to go to chav city
Oz the cheshire cat
 The journey back was easy and uneventful despite the 4am start (thanks for the lift guys)


I swear the kitten has more than doubled in size in three weeks......





The cat gave me a little present.......ringworm (aaaargh)
Apparently its not a worm at all - just a fungus. In fact it's the same fungus that causes athletes foot.

First day back and I had so much hand washing to do that the water pump on the boat packed up.


Cue much gnashing of teeth, cursing and lifting of floorboards.

can I help???
Captain Mike saves the day (again)
the last of the cachaca :(

No comments:

Post a Comment