Thursday 25 November 2010

will she/won't she........???

Oh dear. Captain Mike is applying pressure......he wants me to sail across to the caribbean with him instead of my customary flying.
He's even stooping so low as to use the cat to try to blackmail me!!

Our new neighbour. It's 80 feet long!
Part of me likes the idea of  just the two of us sailing across together (plus the cat of course). But I seriously question whether I could handle it psychologically.

the cat has a new name - Scabby
I am delighted to learn it is snowing at home. Although I must admit its been a little cooler than usual here today - I've had to put a cardigan on tonight :)

danger - man at work!
Mike has been cycling so much he has worn out the tyres on his bike and is sick of constantly fixing punctures. He is looking to buy some serious 'off road knobblys' when we get to somewhere with a decent bike shop.

a cat always finds the sun
I am pretty disappointed that I can't get the super 'all singing all dancing' wifi booster aerial thingy that we bought to work with my laptop. Something to do with drivers not being compatible with my operating system blah blah or some such mumbo-jumbo. However, Mike is delighted because it works with his so it means he gets to go on the internet all the time from the comfort of his bed/sofa/toilet etc whist I still have to perch on the foredeck during the hours of darkness. Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment