Thursday 17 February 2011

By popular demand.....

We've been leading a pretty quiet life here really. Just chillin....
My fringe was getting ridiculously long so I asked my mate to trim it for me (more austerity measures)

saved me thirty quid on salon prices!!
Had a job for three days (thanks Hils x) cleaning a superyacht. God it was hard work so decided to spend the money on myself. It paid for my bike, a new pair of trainers for the power walking and a hire car for three days to explore more of Gran Canaria (with enough left for a good slap-up lunch!)

this is the yacht wot we cleaned - big innit??
Anyway.

This is a Port-a-bote...

doesn't come with the cat by the way...
It belongs to Peter from 'Maid of Mettle' (good name eh??) and I covet it. He rows it everywhere and it goes like the wind. They fold up flat to 4 inches!!! So it's just like storing a surfboard. Unsinkable too.

Pleeeze can I come back on board now???

Been cycling every day since I got my bike. It does help that it's very flat here in Las Palmas. Lots of cycle lanes too.






Big northerly swell here for the last couple of days. Surfers heaven!
But today it was messy.


remember surfing here Joe?? :)

Coming soon.......Gran Canaria road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment