Sunday 6 February 2011

Lazy Sunday

Well, the weather is back to its usual 25 degrees and all is well with our world

soaking up the rays

Scabby is happy we are back (I think!) and after some experimental nocturnal forays has decided that life on the boat is actually ok. And she gets a constant stream of callers coming round to play (the local kids)

TOP NEWS! I've got a bike....

on a bike ride
Sorry you can't actually see the bike in this picture (cos Mike took it!) but I have got one - honest.
Hopefully it will help my 'get fit' campaign - I'm also doing 'power walking' every other day with a couple of friends.

And after a nice bike ride there's nothing I like better than to relax in the cockpit and read a book...
on my new Kindle :)

prize to the first person the guess what the book is I'm reading!

Very impressive. Yes, the publicity is all true. This is the future of books methinks.....

Now, mum and dad here are some photos for you to try and tempt you to come and stay in Las Palmas. Remember we were telling you about where we stayed last year....?

the beach right outside the apartment

outside the apartment


front entrance to apartment


20 paces from your front door to this!

Please come - we would love to show you around!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment