Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010....

....you weren't such a bad year.

We finally managed to sell our house in Portugal, which gave us the means to invest to provide a cruising kitty.
We've managed a (mostly) fun four months away, so far, and met quite a few nice people en route :)

On the less positive side - I am still overweight (but that may change with New Years resolutions!!)
Nb. I read in the newspaper today how a woman lost half her body weight by 'hoola-hooping' naked - so there's hope yet.

I still miss my gorgeous cats Heidi and Lily and my lovely home in Cornwall.

Scabby keeps me company though

A friend remarked to me this morning how this can be a very unsettling time of year and I think she's right....

I want to go home for a visit but am a bit reluctant whilst it's so cold and there seems to be a flu epidemic going on.

The Captain and I are looking forward to exploring all the Canary Islands by boat and bus in 2011 before hitting the road home via Madeira and the Azores next summer (with Scabby of course!)


Happy New Year everybody! - we're off out to party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment