Monday 6 December 2010

Out of Africa?

Looks like we will finally be able to get away on Wednesday or Thursday.
Thank God cos I'm sooooo bored with being in one place...............
I know, I know, I can just hear everyone saying how lucky we are blah, blah, but that's not the point


Agadir sunset
Getting stuck in one place is not what sailing/travelling is all about for me. But it can all too easily happen. Then the boredom sets in, especially in an urban environment.

stinkin hot today again!
Don't get me wrong....Morocco has been a great experience but I've just had enough now. I want to go somewhere where you don't have to cover up all the time and studiously avoid the stares, don't have to haggle for absolutely everything you want to buy and can just get a beer in any old bar, any old time with no hassle.

L & Francis
Alans mystery companion has returned finally from colder climates after battling with delays caused by snow and Spanish Air Traffic Controllers. Francis came too - bearing gifts for Alan........

custard, cheddar and Fray Bentos.... aaaaah
no wonder Alan is looking so pleased with himself!
In other news, we spoke to our old mate Bill last night. He is living in Gran Canaria now and we are hoping to get there before he leaves for his next off-shore work duty on the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment