Wednesday 13 October 2010

Back to watching the weather

So. Agadir it is.
The entrance is straightforward, unlike a lot of Moroccan harbours. It's got a well recommended marina who take care of all the paperwork for you - which can be tiresome apparently.

I've done my research and we need to take plenty of toilet roll and beer.
That's cos its a muslim country and alcohol is expensive and toilet roll is hard to get and poor quality....



Hmm, should be interesting. Never been to a muslim country before and I will have to dress in a long skirt and cover my arms and head if I don't want to attract unwelcome attention apparently. Hell, at my age any attention is welcome haha!!

Agadir is a big surfing spot and the boys started getting misty-eyed and reminiscing about their surfing days. I told them the only sort of surfing they're fit for these days is web-surfing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment