Sunday 3 October 2010

My name is Carolyn and I am an addict.....

Oh yes, truly I am an internet addict. I cannot tell you how happy I am today because for the first time this trip dear readers I have an internet connection on the boat. Yes!!
So what have I done all day? NOTHING AT ALL
Well, the weather has been a bit miserable - we even had a bit of rain last night.

clever, ain't he??
Did I tell you we used to own a villa near here? Mike built it himself.
Sold it earlier this year.


Colin came over this morning (he's anchored next to us). He has decided to leave the boat down here until spring and go home with Mo. They are giving up sailing completely and selling Amy (Nicholson 32) and going to build a houseboat to live on.....somewhere.....
Anyway, we are all trying to find the cheapest place to leave our boats for the winter. We too are going home once the weather breaks. We will come back in the spring and have an extended cruise to the Azores, via Madeira and Porto Santo (we think)

storks nesting


I am here listening to the Libertines on the stereo, Mike has gone over to see Alan. 'Tell it to the King' has just come on and it reminded me of late night drunken singing in Crewe and Heather playing the viola. Happy daze!!

No comments:

Post a Comment