Sunday 10 October 2010

Try it now please readers

I have been fiddling with the thingumyjig after complaints from readers that it's too complicated to leave the comments I so desire.

Et voila! now it should be easy-peasy (and I will probably get loads of spam! sigh)

Expecting LOTS of comments now!!!

In other news, Mike and Joe have gone off in the dinghy this beautiful sunny morning to another of the islands - Armona - leaving me to paint my fingernails orange to match my (grubby) toes.

More later........

3 comments:

  1. Testing, testing, testing. Oh look how easy it is to post a comment haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy I might even spend the rest of the day posting brilliant comments about this wonderful exciting blog so that everyone thinks I'm a genius hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete