Friday 8 October 2010

Storm clouds are gathering....

Think we are in for a wet night.

the usual suspects

Note the size of the lump on Mikes elbow. It's still oozing gunge every day (ever since he fell in the water at Cascais weeks ago)

I read in the news today that 20% of Americans live in homes where it's illegal to dry your washing outside.
WTF???

dinghies at the dock
Good news. The £ is up against the dollar. That makes it more appealing to go to the caribbean......

this is me taken by my computer today


and this is me taken by Mike today
Now we've suddenly got torrential rain and thunder and lightning

1 comment:

  1. Hope Mike's arm is better. That looks nasty!

    Yes, I lived in an area that didn't allow for laundry being outside. Silly people, they'd fine you for 'dirtying' the neighborhood.
    I love England.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete